Xvisor v0.1.2 Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 19:01:59 +0530 | Posted by:
In this release, we added few features, cleaned-up our code, and formalized our coding-style document.
- Wait-for-interrupt support in VCPU irq subsystem
- Dynamic guest creation/destruction
- Device clock managment support in device driver framework
- RTC device framework
- Wall-clock subsystem for tracking real-time
- PL031 RTC emulators
ARM 32-bit Port:
- Replaced wfi instruction with a new hypercall. The new hypercall uses wait-for-interrupt feature of VCPU irq subsystem.
- Added support for VCPU deinit required for destroying a VCPU
- Linux guest is able to sync date/time from emulated RTC
- Added support for emulating cache operations
- Xvisor ARM running on BeagleBoard-xM is able to boot Linux kernel on Realview-PB-A8 guest
MIPS 32-bit Port:
- Xvisor MIPS boots up and gets to managment terminal.
- Guest support in Xvisor MIPS is still work-in-progress.
x86 64-bit Port:
- Initial compilable code for supporting Intel x86_64